The Vermont Curriculum Leaders Association is a professional organization focused on effective teaching and learning practices in Vermont schools and school systems. VTCLA partners with agencies, organizations, policy makers, and educators to provide expertise, leadership, and advocacy regarding issues of curriculum, instruction and assessment to enhance learning in Vermont’s schools.
- Improve PreK-12 student learning and outcomes.
- Collaborate effectively with other organizations that are within and beyond Vermont.
- Maximize support and sustainability of our membership by providing opportunities for professional growth and networking.
- Expand the network of Vermont curriculum leaders in our organization.
- Increase our advocacy efforts in the State of Vermont.